The Thinkpad T60 Is A Quality Thin And Light Laptop

One of the first things that you will surprise you about the Thinkpad T60 is how light it is.

This makes this laptop extremely easy to carry around from place to place.

If you are looking for the best performing thin and light laptop then you don't need to look any further!

But as with all Thinkpad laptops, you will have to pay a little extra cost for the quality.

If you are looking for something a little cheaper you might want to check out the Dell Inspiron e1405.

If you do decide to spend the extra cost of the Thinkpad T60 you won't be disappointed.

As with all Thinkpad laptops, you get a really great keyboard.

Good keyboards are hard to come by. Because they are smaller and more compact than a regular keyboard, there has to be a lot emphasis on its design.

Because the T60 has such a great keyboard, it won't take you any time to get used to it. I remember regretting a laptop I purchased in the past.

And it had nothing to do with the way it performed. It was the keyboard. It was so small it took about two months before I could finally get used to it.

So don't take it lightly when a laptop's keyboard gets good reviews. It can certainly makea difference.

Another great feature of the T60 is the red point stick located in the middle of the keyboard.

This a great alternative to those who can't stand the touchpad. And don't want to carry around a mouse.

As with anything, the point stick takes some getting used to. But once you get used to it, it can be a really handy tool.

The Thinkpad T60 is a really great laptop. From the novice to the professional, you can customize this laptop to fit your needs.

If you have never purchased a Thinkpad before, this is a nice first option. You simply will be overwhelmed with all of the extra that comes with these laptops.

And the Thinkpad T60 is no exception.

Purchase one today, and you won't be disappointed.

For more information on getting a great Thinkpad discount click here.

Return from Thinkpad T60 Review to Direct Laptops Guide home page